Martes, Agosto 23, 2011

Closing Time.

     Every beginning has it's own ending. The day finally arrived, i have to say goodbye. Mixed of emotions i am feeling right now. I don't know exactly how to explain. Remembering the first day i entered the MBC building makes me feel sad. I just imagine the hardships i've been through looking for the right radio station to start up my internship. God really provides. He never let you down. He always give what is best and what is really meant for you. Surely everything will be badly missed. I was there for almost a month, working with different people, doing task which is new to me, learning lessons which is not taught inside the classroom, things that i will surely missed but definitely carried with me as i leave the station. I just remember the days which i do not know anything about internship. What am i gonna do there? What's station i should pursue applying? Do you think i can do this? A lot of questions coming through my mind. Luckily good choice, i decided to take risks. 

    I conquered every doubt that has been on my mind, i just started to trust and believe in myself. Carrying more confidence on me and getting out of my shell. Reminiscing those days was really heartwarming. plus the fact that you get attached with the people whom you never thought you can get along. Evaluation here you go! im a bit nervous but im sure i did my job well done. I hope it wont made me feel disappointed. It was wonderful experience to have. Hoping for a lot more. I honor everyone who inspire and encourage me. Sending resume to different station gives me a hard time, it was God's plan that i was at Loveradio. Simply because this is where i meant and the place he exclusively provide. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento